CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

What You THINK about IS what You Will Get! Think Healthy Thoughts! Eat Healthy Food:)

When I say "Think Healthy Thoughts" I was not really referring to healthy thoughts about food...however, it does happens to be true also. If you think Healthy, you will want to eat and be healthy and what you think about will ultimately be what you do! So theres my Positive Pepe Talk for the Day...THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS:)

The Healthy Thoughts I was actually referring to is my relationship with my 13 year old daughter, Madeline. To make this short, I will say this......When you trust that the Universe is working for you and Not against you and you let go of any Negative thoughts...then things will Positively Change. I had been thinking Negative thoughts about how my daughter does not think Im cool, and doesnt like to hang out with me anymore or talk to me....so, what do you think happened??? Right, she didn't want to hang out or talk to me! However, I recently remembered that, I'm Am the Queen of Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude;) And I Stopped thinking Negative and began to think Positive about this situation so, I began with positive affirmations..."She will talk and hang out with me soon" etc...etc... And That Is Exactly what is happening!! Believe in Yourself and Control your Thoughts! The past 2 days have been such a nice reunion w/ my Sweet, Loving Daughter:):)

I Like to Share Positive stories , that is mine for today....Tomorrow I promise I will have a couple recipes!! I know I'm so Behind...Blogging, clipping coupons, cooking and everything else in between takes a lot of time:)

Please put Positive Energy Out In the Universe for me because I applied for New job and I Need It:)!

0 comments: