CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anna's BBQ Chicken Sandos!! Under $8.00!!

I Love That my family and Friends are sharing Yummy Recipes with me. It makes this so much more FUN! I made this recipe for the kids and their friends this weekend and it got the "Will You make this again?" review!! That's What I like to hear...Also, I do LOVE leftover's However, when there are NO leftovers, that is also a Positive Review for me! Thanks for the Recipe Anna!

Anna's BBQ Chicken Sandos!

6 Chicken breasts
1 12 OZ bottle of BBQ Sauce...(A good one)
1/2 Cup Italian Dressing (This gave some Tang)
1/4 c brown sugar
2 tblsp Worcestershire sauce

Cut breasts in 1/2 put in slow cooker
mix all ingredients and pour over chicken
cook on low for 4 to 6 hours
1/2 way through , break away chicken and shred

Serve on Rolls w/ whatever kind of cheese you like!! I made a roasted, seasoned potato to go along with it! Salad is a good side to add as well!!

SUPER EASY! VERY YUMMY!

0 comments: