CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shopping 101

I have a friend who asked me how I plan meals, shop, etc....Well, I'm Not gonna Lie it's a pain in the A** if Time is Not on your side....However, Time, lately....Is on My side so Blogging, Cooking, Clipping Coupons, and Making detailed Grocery Lists are all Possible for me so Saving Money has sorta become part of my job....Instead of bringing money IN, I decrease what goes OUT...It's a Positive Approach Anyway...

It goes a little like this:
Research some Recipes so any special ingredients get on the Grocery List!
Always keep the staple items on hand ....onions,potatoes,celery,carrots,stock's,spices,etc....
Go online and print manufacturer coupons
Go online and print the coupons for the store you are going to shop at
Make a list online for that store(there's a section you can do that at)
Make sure you buy Their specials And look for coupons to Double the savings!

YESTERDAY I SAVED $106.00!! IT REALLY WORKS AND IT's WORTH IT! GOOD LUCK!

And Thanks to My Husband .......he reminded me that Not Only did I save 106.00 But, The 175.00(actually 281.00 worth of food) that I did spend was will stretch even farther because it was spent on quality items to make MANY meals that will feed the Big family....so basically, you spend less and get more when Your Cooking and NOT just Heating Up and Preparing...However, I have to Admit last night was a TREAT night and I bought a BIG Pizza for 5.00!!!!(Store Special of course...gotta Love the Super Bowl!)

0 comments: