CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lisa's SUNDEVIL Chili..........Thanks Sis!!

I was chatting w/ my sis the other day and she was telling me about this Amazing Chili she made for dinner in her Crock Pot so of Course I had to cash in on that good idea for my family And my Blog! When I got home, I forgot some of what she told me AND I didn't have All the ingredients but, I worked it out and here is what I came up with and it was AWESOME!

I Also Re-Named it ....."Lisa's SUNDEVIL Chili"...because she is a Die Hard ASU Sundevil FAN! (I have not told her this Yet...I hope it goes over well)

1 lb LEAN ground Turkey
1 tblsp Olive oil
1 med onion (1 cup chopped)
1 15 oz can kidney beans
1 15 oz can black beans
1 15 oz can chili beans
2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes w/juice
1 tblsp chili powder (Now...My sis used a chili seasoning pack AND
1 tsp red pepper flakes added a Ranch dressing seasoning pack..but,
I didn't have it so I used my spices...)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin 1 pinch of black pepper
1 pinch of allspice
salt to taste

(If you want it thinner....add a can of tomato sauce!

brown the Turkey and onions in a skillet with the olive oil then transfer to the crock pot with All the other ingredients...8 hours on low or 4 hours on high!

0 comments: