CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Michelle's Thought's

Soooooo, Here is How I think about things.....
I believe that if the CORE Values or Your Developed Foundation for a Positive, Healthy Life Style is Already in place and it is 90% of the Time How you Live ..... Then the remaining 10% IS and Should Be your Treat! Eat, Drink and Spoil yourself....In Moderation!
I also find that Moderation in Everything we eat or do makes each time much more of a treat to look foreword to and Enjoy as if it were the first time...Someone once told me..."It's Like Chocolate Cake, if you eat it once and a while it is an Amazing treat and you get excited to have it, If you eat it Everyday, it's not so special anymore."
Depriving yourself of any Desire is..In my Opinion Not So Healthy.
Why am I saying this...Just because, It has been on my mind and this is after all My blog...which is sometimes my own therapy.....And the thought Is there for a Reason...Maybe I'm reminding myself that it's o.k. for Me to eat something sweet and not feel so bad about it or, Maybe Someone out there who is reading this needs to hear this toady to be reminded! Have an Amazing Day! Peace.

0 comments: