CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Do You REALLY Love?

Someone asked me if I really do "Love" cooking. The answer...is that I Really Love Making a Positive Change, that has A Big Positive Impact in Many Ways...and the Cooking just happens to be One of the Tools that Let's Me Accomplish All of that Right Now. I am Motivated by Positive Results and Change or Ideas that are Ultimately, as a result of doing them.... A better way to Do Things for Me and my family in general! Cooking has let me save over 50% on our grocery bill and it has brought our family closer and I know they are getting Great Nutrition...less processed and preserved foods etc... I personally eat Healthy or Health Foods maybe not because it's the Very Best Flavor but, because it is doing something Healthier for my body and it makes me function at a higher lever when I eat healthy...I get up at 5AM not because I Love the getting up early part but, I LOVE the fact that I figured out that getting up that early insures I will get my run in and the result of me running is I have More Energy, A Better Mood for the day, a More Positive Outlook, Weight Loss, Physically Fit, Smaller jeans, Sexier bikini and an Unstoppable Young Attitude...So, I guess I should say I Absolutely LOVE doing the things that make Me Healthier, Happier, and Better then I was before for Me And the people around me. A Positive Attitude is Contagious! Cooking... in all honesty used to be in my mind Chore...mostly because I was afraid to try! However, my attitude has changed along with me and cooking is now viewed as a Creative Outlet and it is Exciting! Thanks for reading....you realize that writing is great therapy for me...if anyone is reading this then I hope it has been therapeutic for you or at least entertaining or maybe has given you a new idea or inspiration:) Peace!

0 comments: