CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

CREATIVLY SPEAKING.......

The title says it all! I'm going to have to get pretty Creative the next few days because...I'm due for a trip to the grocery store but, I'm holding strong to my Budget goals and I'm determined to stretch the Dollar in order to come through with flying colors, bells and whistles!! I cant wait to tell you what I have spent so far!! Dont be surprised if you see a lot of variations of rice in the next few days!

Speaking of goals......the Running is going Awesome! Up to 7 miles each day. I Highly suggest getting a running partner to run w/ or work out with...makes the time go by so fast and it's extra motivation! Thanks Leslie! Waking up early has definately broken my bad pattern of putting it off until I have time. However, although I KNOW there are No Such Things as Unrealistic Goals, Only UNREALISTIC Expectations..........well, guess what??I'm just a little impatient!! I want it and I want it now:) Meaning, I Really want to fit in the cute jeans NOW although I know I AM in better shape...

So, Here's my plan to help w/ that and I'm going to share with you... a link to a website that has helped me track my calorie intake...because clearly, More Calories are going IN then Energy going OUT in my case! here it is: www.livestrong.com it's Awesome!!

Finally, here's a few tips I got that I have taken advantage of!! Coupons.com Awesome savings! download and print at home before you go grocery shopping!Thanks MOM! And did you know that you could go on some grocery store websites and register your club card to DIGITALLY download coupons onto your card?? Yup, I did it..so easy! Thanks Lynne!

Again, Nothing Is Possible without an Attitude of Gratitude! The Universe does not hold back...Everything You desire is out there for YOU!


Thanks for Reading:)

0 comments: