CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Twist on Turkey Burgers! Michelle Style!

Well, It has been a while since I have blogged and needless to say, I'm so behind....or am I?
I'm here today and time does not really matter when blogging unless I make it matter....or, unless someone is waiting anxiously to cook a meal based on my current recipe...then they would starve. Haaa, kidding of course, just amusing myself:)
Anyway, I have decided to take on a new attitude about the "blogging". It really does not matter when I blog the recipes I cook, create, tweak....I just do it when I do and it's all good.
Enough already with thinking "I'm sooooo Behind" I'm actually Right On time...as soon as I log in, start blogging, that is when I am supposed to begin.
I made up this recipe the other day in about 2 seconds and served it for lunch for Brian and I. It was so juicy and delicious and we felt Great because it was so healthy!


1 lb Lean Ground Turkey
salt and pepper to taste
2/3 cups of your Favorite Low calorie/fat Italian dressing
1/4 c shredded cheese of your choice...I used mozzarella
about 1/2 cup chopped spinach

Mix together really well with your hands! Divide into 4 patties and cook until done on skillet!

Serve w/ a side of spinach and a toasted sprouted grain bread! You can add tomatoes and onions and avocado. YUM!

0 comments: