CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Pursuit of Happiness is the source of All Unhappiness!

Everyday there is something that we can be happy about..It Is up to Us to Identify what it is...and Ultimately Choose it over Unhappiness. This may not always come easily but, the more we do it the easier it becomes to find Happiness.
I'm finding Happiness lately in my Self-Discipline, Confidence and Motivation...all in which are helping me stick to my goals in life..which are becoming limitless!
Or maybe I'm sub consciously a little freaked out that I'm turning 40 in 4 days! I always say the cliche' "Age is just a number"...I truly believe it is but, being that I was raised during a time when people bought "Over the Hill" balloons for 40th Birthday parties I catch myself sometimes thinking that 40 really is a Big Deal...Although I know it is not. So, I continue to work out (sometimes 2 times a day) getting my body and health, in the best condition to confirm that 40 really IS ONLY A NUMBER! Hey, whatever it takes...life is what I make it. Which makes me want to bring up...be true to yourself and what really makes you happy. If your choosing something that does not make you happy, remember you chose it so, it is up to you to find your happiness in it.
This blog was not intended to be a journal however, it sometimes seems to be exactly that....But, I'm o.k. w/ it and if your reading it...hopefully your o.k. with it to. I think we all need each other and the confirmation that we are not alone or possibly that we are all really very much the same just just experiencing things differently. Anyway, I'm sending Positive Energy for Happiness today:)

0 comments: