CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February 2010...Really, It's Over??

If your like me, your wondering where the days went in February....Seriously, I cannot believe it is March 3rd!! Not only does this mean I'm going to be 40 in a few weeks but, I'm really behind in ordinary, daily, life stuff!
It seemed like January was so easy...my focus was on all these "New Years Resolutions" and "Life Changing Goals" I was blogging regularly, cutting costs, cooking, tweaking recipes, etc...etc...and everything that was important, was front in line and getting all the necessary attention.
Then as things start looking up and the necessary life changes have been made and were working, it got easier to slack off a day or two. You know what I mean...if there's nothing to fix, why fix it type of attitude. Well, True, I have made some pretty amazing changes that started in January and they Have stuck but, when I took a break from them....I got crazy and added a few other projects!! And, now my plate is overflowing! I'm trying to find the time to manage it ALL w/o failing at any of them.
In addition to the time consuming project of cutting costs by smart shopping with coupons, daily specials, etc...cooking, meal planning, daily running, blogging, I have added, gardening....front yard AND backyard! So, needless to say Feb. has been BUSY! I'm trying to stay afloat. March will be even more challenging as I have added a local retailer challenge to incorporate a new workout each day or week...this week I will add pilates to my schedule.
So, the lesson learned....dont bite off more than you can chew!
Today I will attempt to get caught up on blogging, paying bills, And, OMG... cleaning my disaster of a house, blah, blah, blah! Hope your having an amazing 2010! I really Am! And, what keeps me sane is that I AM grateful each day for all this Stuff that keeps me so busy....it is after all everything I have chosen and like to do:)

BTW......in Feb. I still kept the grocery bill WAY down!! $ 732.00! Not as good as Jan. but, I tried A lot of New recipes and needed more:)
Also, I lost one more lb and almost 3" and I feel GREAT! I'm getting close to liking the idea of "bikini season"!!
Dinners at the dining table are more consistent and we are All liking the time together!

Thanks for reading! Make today Special, the choice is yours and Nothing can Happen without YOU! Peace xo

0 comments: